So i am going to Hawaii this thursday and i cannot tell you how excited I am...i have not had a vacation for a while so this is definatly well due. I thought this picture went will to show my great excitement. Just this past weekend I went home for family pictures it was an interesting trip for sure....that morning it was raining really hard and we had scheduled the pictures to be outside. Good thing there was a nice place inside we could take them. Then my brother decided to scare my mom be showing up in the nick of time...late as ussual and we all thought we where going to have to cancel the whole thing.

Needless to say it was a fun trip home with the family, got wot watch my little brother randy play his football game with ended at half time becuase of the rain as well.......Well definatly more pics to come of hawaii it will be great!

Comments

Lizzie said…
see, easy huh!?

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!