Adventure O ne So i have been pretty busy this past month! It all started when i returned from my first trip yes i say my first as there is a second trip to report on from CALI! The week i got back was my b-day, well this year i decided i did not really want to celebrate my b-day because i was turning 27 and did not want to realize that i am kinda getting old...ha ha. I know I know 27 really is not that old but every year i get older i just wish i could stop! Anyhow the week before my friend Nikki called me and wanted me to do her party as our b-days are next to each other, the day she wanted to do it I was not going to be there. So she moved it to a day i was going to be in town which was nice, so we through a party at her house with some close friends. It was alot of fun, the very next day my friend whitney came back in town and suprised me by taking me out to Harry Potter and then after to Sun Splash(I think that was the one) anyhow i had a blast that day running around the water pa...
Comments