Conference Weekend with the Family

So my mom decided that before Randy takes off on his Mission we needed to do family pictures as the whole family will not be together for two years. Who ever thought getting 20 people would be a chore. My sister Michele decided that she wanted to do Ryan's family the same day to that just added to the number of people we had there. I decided to fly home that weekend as i would have to go back in a week for Randy's farewell. Ryan picked me up from the airport with Eric who just got done taking pics at a wedding. Ryan is getting really in to photography bought a new camera and everything he is really good at it.

The next morning I rode out to where we where getting the pics with Michelle and the kids. It was cloudy and the forecast said it was supposed to rain, we feel like we are jinks because the last family pictures we took it rained the whole time and we ended up inside to take the pictures. When we got there it was super cold so the kids and i bundled up in a blanket while Ryan's family took pictures. A little while later all of our family showed up, at this point no rain but there sure was wind not sure how we managed to get all our pictures done with it but they turned out good.

That same day was little Calebs b-day who turned one year old, he is super small for his age and is still wearing 3 to 6 month clothes. But he is adorable and completely a mama's boy! Watching him dig into the cake michele made for him was funny. Afterward we decided to play a good game of football, Michele and i where the only girls and we played with chad, fred, randy and ryan it was super fun have not played football in a long time. Overall we had a great day just hanging out wtih the family. Missed alot of saturdays conference which i feel bad about but watched is on sunday and tried not to fall asleep!

Comments

Bre said…
SUper cute family photos! It was good to see you guys! Now we can keep in touch through the blogging world!
Heather said…
JEN it was good to see you too. The juice is totally amazing. After 7 years of pain and 6 surgeries I was sick of doctors and everything and willing to try anything. My friend gave me this juice and after 6 weeks I felt 100% something I hadn't felt in 7 years. It is amazing and I know it can do wonders for anybody. My friend has seizures and it totally helped her. I'm sending you two bottles it will last two weeks and then I can send more. It may take longer than two weeks so just be patient but I'm sure it can help.
Pam said…
You have a very nice looking family! Great pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!