Christmas-Last of 08

I always feel behind with my blogging, but at least i do it right. So this christmas seemed like it was here and gone in a blink of an eye. The week before we had a work christmas party so i headed home a week before christmas so i could work in the Utah office then head to Moapa for Christmas. My work christmas parties are pretty crazy every worker that attends gets to be part of the christmas gift drawing where they give some pretty crazy stuff away. I am always so unlucky with that stuff so i am just glad to get anything! This year i ended up with a camera, kinda ironic because i had just bought one a month prior so I had Ryan sale it on Ebay. So getting to this party was quit the adventure, i borrowed Chad's car because i could not find the keys to Randy's (who i had originally borroed since he is on a mission) Well as i going down the street from thier house i make some pretty wide turns becuase the brakes are way touchy and i am not used to that. Well it was just my luck i pulled out in front of cop who pulled me over 2 miles later. I think this was the first time i did not get pulled over for speeding! Luckily he was a pretty nice guy and let me go with a warning.

That weekend Michele and Ryan came to St George with the kids to hang out for the weekend. When they got there we took off to go shopping just in time to get back and make some yummy dinner chad and ulma made. It was fun to hang out with the kids and them as i do not see them very often. That night we went to the nativity in tuacon and i had my friend jory come with us he is originally from AZ. It was a fun time for sure.

So since we have all grown older we started a new christmas tradition as Michelle and Tosha have thier own kids to do christmas with. We all meet at my mom's house for the traditional ham dinner(I think we may change it up next year) and we all eat then go sit down in the family room and open all the gifts. We do it this way so the married people can see everyone open gifts and be with thier kids on christmas it works out pretty nice. This year Randy is on a mission so we got to hear from him that night he was on his way to the philipeans just leaving the MTC. It was fun to talk to him, he sounded pretty nervous.

Christmas day was pretty chill i just hung out with my parents as everyone was doing their own thing. That night they took me to the airport to catch a flight home to AZ, i do not think i have been more excited to come home. The main reason is during this whole trip i had a cold and did not feel very well. When you do not feel good it is never fun to be away!!

Comments

Callie Thurell said…
I'm glad you had a fun trip - I'm sure it would have been ever better if you had been feeling well.
ShEiLa said…
Jennifer
I love your hair color.
It has been such a long time since I have seen you. I came across Tosha's blog by accident... then I found your from hers... just thought I would leave a note and say hello. I think I will put both yours and Tosha's blogs in my Bloggy Buddy list so I know when you update.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!