Always reach out to others!
Things with Mikayla are going amazing as well, she is going to be released from McLaughlin on June 5th and we just confirmed this week she will live with the Jasper family who is in our ward. We are really excited as we will be able to see her even when she is attending the singles ward. She is so great and I look forward to the day she will enter into the water of baptism and make that covenant with her heavenly father.
Hi Friends and Family,
This past week has been a good week! I would say the highlight of the week was Wednesday, of course the training we had that day was great but more than that is was the lesson we experienced that evening. We had Sister Dance with us and we were able to teach Erica and to have Ciara with us as well. As you know we have been wanting Erica to choose a date to be baptized for quite sometime now as she wants to be baptized it is just choosing a day to be baptized. Well it was great as before we even started the lesson Erica tells us that she has been thinking and that she wants to get baptized around her birthday. So we pulled out the calender and she decided on June 11th. It was pretty exciting and I am so happy for her and pray I can be there when she enters in the water of baptism.
On Friday we had our second lesson with Kristi that week and right before we were getting started her friend Mary Beth stopped by and we started talking to her about the church. Well come to find out she is really good friends with Kristi and Misty and she to wants to learn about the church. She joined us for the lesson that evening and I would say she asked questions that I just loved. We talked to her about Joseph Smith and the restoration and when she learned about the Book of Mormon she says "why do more people not know about this book?" She continues with this book seems so important and gives more knowledge how come more religions do not acknowledge the truth of it. I was sitting there thinking who are you and you are amazing. It was great to see how excited she is to learn and how she committed to read and pray to know if it is true. Things with Mikayla are going amazing as well, she is going to be released from McLaughlin on June 5th and we just confirmed this week she will live with the Jasper family who is in our ward. We are really excited as we will be able to see her even when she is attending the singles ward. She is so great and I look forward to the day she will enter into the water of baptism and make that covenant with her heavenly father.
We had Stake Conference this past weekend which was great and I was thankful to see President and Sister Dance bear their testimonies. I think it was a bitter sweet knowing that missions do come to an end. We were sad none of our investigators were able to attend and hope to be able to see them all this upcoming week. I am so thankful for all your continued love and support.
Love,
Sister Booth
Comments