Miracles are happening everyday!!

Hi Friends and Family! 
This past week has been such a great week! As I was sitting at church on Sunday and I watched a member walk in with 3 of our investigators I thought to myself "Wow, I am so thankful for amazing members who support this work and help in the efforts of the lord!" We have been teaching so much this week and I could not be more than grateful for the opportunities we have been blessed with. 
Eloy is excited for his baptism this Saturday as are we, he is pretty funny in the way he wants to know each thing and what to expect. I love how he says he is excited to be "Part of the team" one thing I loved is he said at the end I want to be part of the right team who is doing the right things. I loved it knowing that he was brought up strongly in another religion but yet can see the truth and has the strength to move forward with being baptized even though his family does not support him in it 100%. I know he will be blessed and I am so thankful to be a part of his journey. 
Erica is also continue to prepare for her baptism and we are really excited for her to make this commitment. It has been so great to see the changes in her over these past months and to see how ready she is to be baptized. We taught about the priesthood authority and she is eager to make it a blessing in her life. I love seeing how blessing can give individuals strength and we have seen that multiple times with Erica and I am so grateful. 
The most exciting thing for me this week was to find out that Mikayla can be baptized! I wanted to jump and shout hurray when you told me on the phone that day that once we got approval that it could happen. The very next day the Jasper's told Mikayla and as she was sitting by me in relief society she leaned over and said did you hear the good news that I can be baptized. I said "Of course!" she was way excited and of course teased me about doing it before I leave:) I love Mikayla she has such a great spirit and is ready to make this commitment and change in her life. We are also going to start teaching her dad which I am really excited about as it is amazing to see the gospel bringing families together. 
I am so grateful for the gospel and for the opportunities we have to share it. What a blessing it is to be here on my mission and I treasure every moment I have to serve the lord. Thank you for everyone's continued love and support. 
Love, 
Sister Booth 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!