A Couple Weekends Out of Town
So between the months August and September I had alot of trips out of town. I counted and i was out of town almost 6 weekends in a row. I have decided that i am officially staying in town for a bit before i take off again, although i already have an itch to leave:) So in sebtember for labor weekend i went up to Eager to spend some time with my best friend Amanda and Wes. Plus i got to hang out with her little one she just had in June. It was fun to spend time with them and just relax. Clancy, Wes's little brother rode up there with me so I did not have to go alone. That monday was the highlight of the trip as we headed down to linden i believe it was and watched Clancy and Wes rope. It was fun to see as I do not do that kind of thing often and it was 
Wes Roping
fun spending time with them.

This is me holding Amanda's little rustyn at the roping. 

Clancy Roping
Wes RopingThe very next weekend my cousin was getting sealed in the St. George temple after so many years. It was a pretty big event in our family so i decided to go home for it as i could be with them all in the temple. It was a really neat experince to see thier family sealed together. After we had a huge family picnic in the park. It was alot of fun to see the family i never get see and to catch up with everyone. I with I would have taken pictures but i did not. My freind Tatum rode with me that trip so I did not have to go alone as she has a freind in Vegas she went and visited it was a really fun weekend and i was glad i was able to experience it.
Comments
Wes and Amanda's Baby is so cute. Tell her congrats for me.