You know you have worked at home to long when......

So as most of you know I work from home! Yes most would think it is the most lovely thing in the world, which most days it is! But there are days when it just gets to me, this is my second year working from home and in December will be my official 2 year mark which i cannot believe!!!!


Things i love about working from home:

-You can pretty much wear whatever you want (yes most days i just wear my PJ's!)
-You get to wake up right when you have to start working!

- The flexibility is endless
- You do not have to fix yourself a lunch

- No one is there to bother you

- You can Jam out to whatever music you want as loud as you want

- You eat while you work


So here are the things i miss and this is how i know i have worked from home WAY to long!!!

-Getting ready for work or just the day for the matter!

-PEOPLE i just miss people in general as i am ALWAYS alone
-Meetings i never thought i would say it but i miss going to meetings at work!

-Going out to eat with co-workers

-Environment of an office, just miss it!

- Time Flying by, at the office the time goes by so much quicker than at home!


Some sure signs that i definitely have been working from home for awhile:

- I look forward to snack time! (Peanut butter/honey toast is my fav)

- I often find myself talking to myself cause there is no one around

- I do not find reasons to take showers during the week as there is no reason to get ready! Horrible i know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow I'm shocked, you wrote a blog post that has nothing to do with your lastest travels! : )
Anonymous said…
Oooo, I hear ya!
Rawson Family said…
Girl I am scared for you! You should move back to St. George and work out of there office immediately.



OK, that is selfish I just miss having you close.I am proud of your random post, you are learning.

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!