We choose our salvation before we came to earth, why not choose it now?!
Hi Family,
This past week was such a great week! I am so exhausted from how busy we were but I am thankful to my heavenly father for giving me the energy each day to teach and stay awake. We were able to do exchanges with both the Wasilla sisters and the Hmong sisters this week which went great. I have loved and appreciated doing exchanges these past week and I am grateful for the opportunity we had to do them. This week I was able to travel to their areas and spend time with sister Lee and sister Cranney who are awesome. I loved being able to serve in the Hmong area and be able to appreciate the ability to speak and learn more than one language. Sister Lee was very patient with me and helpful so that I could be included even though I did not understand allot of time what the people were saying. My exchange with sister Cranney was much different in the way that it was more of going back in helping with insights of an old area. I love sister Cranney and how devoted she is to the work, those sisters have worked so hard and it shows. With us being together I do not think there was a dull moment as we are both chatter boxes and do not stop talking. We had allot of fun and I helped with meeting with RC and LA they have not been able to reach which was a great experience for me. It was great to go visit some of the people I taught from Wasilla and be able to see how they have progressed.
I love being a missionary and serving the lord, as I watched conference I learned so much and loved being able to hear the words of the prophets and apostles. This conference more than any other it has hit me how important conference truly is and how we should value each thing that is said at conference and it is truly not to be taken lightly. I learned so many things that I know can help me personally as a missionary and in my personal life to come. I hope each of you take the time to reflect the word of conference. We were able to teach all of our investigators this week and get most of them to watch conference. It was great to be able to see there reactions to conference and how they enjoyed it. Erica is doing so great and looking forward to her baptism, we are continuing to teach her to commandments and to help her prepare. We also met with Ciara and one thing she said from her reading is as I read I thought well I am doing all these things already so I guess I just need to make that promise to my heavenly father. I love that she recognizes the importance's of baptism and that it is just the beginning and how you can start living the gospel now.
I hope you are each doing well and know how much I love you. Michele and Ryan I hope the move and transition goes well for you, I am excited to see your new house. I hope you all remember to stay close to the lord in all things!
Love,
Sister Booth
Comments