Meet my New/First Companions!
We'll start out with the close-ups of Sister Booth's black eye and stitches. It matches her sweater perfectly! :)

Sister Booth was lucky enough to be paired with two other missionaries in a three-some. They are Sister Worley and Sister Nay. What a great trio! Here they are together:





This is a letter from Sister Booth to us about her MTC experiences:
Subject: MCT Week
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Mom,
So I wrote this whole email and it got deleted! I am pretty frustated right now, so so sorry:)
Hi, Friends and family
Thank you all for coming and supporting me the weekend of my farewell! I am loving it here at the MTC; it has been quite the experience. The first day I was able to meet President Uchtdorf, which was amazing as he was introducing the welcome meeting.
My two companions, Sister Worley and Sister Nay, are amazing and I am thankful to be companions with such great sisters. I have been able to teach some lessons and am learning so much. The first couple of days, of course are such an adjustment, but I have loved being here with the amazing spirit.
Today was quite the day with an emergency room visit but I am okay and just have 5 stitches. If you want to write me while I am in the MTC please use dearelder.com so i can get them at anytime. I would love to hear from you.
I love you all!
A few more pics...
Sister Booth and Sister Nay:
Sister Worley:
Sister Booth:
Sister Nay:
Here are two more pictures of Sister Booth with Sister Nay and Sister Worley.
Is it just me, or is every picture color-coordinated? Crazy!
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Mom,
So I wrote this whole email and it got deleted! I am pretty frustated right now, so so sorry:)
Hi, Friends and family
Thank you all for coming and supporting me the weekend of my farewell! I am loving it here at the MTC; it has been quite the experience. The first day I was able to meet President Uchtdorf, which was amazing as he was introducing the welcome meeting.
My two companions, Sister Worley and Sister Nay, are amazing and I am thankful to be companions with such great sisters. I have been able to teach some lessons and am learning so much. The first couple of days, of course are such an adjustment, but I have loved being here with the amazing spirit.
Today was quite the day with an emergency room visit but I am okay and just have 5 stitches. If you want to write me while I am in the MTC please use dearelder.com so i can get them at anytime. I would love to hear from you.
I love you all!
Sister Booth
Comments