Family weekend wish you were here
Hi Mom,
So they should be contacting you this week to give you the travel arrangements, they are behind with them because they are moving the mission office and the office lady get's confused pretty easy and I think me switching stake presidents really through her off. Anyhow you should hear from her this week, I really could not even tell you as they do not send them to me until two weeks before as they do not want us to be distracted at all. I said whatevs as long as I go home when I am supposed to, if it was up to me I just would not come:) No I know I need to but I just really want to stay here and do missionary work. Anyhow with Bishop Swenson you can tell him the 24th is fine, I had no idea he would want me to talk as well. That will be fun to talk in your ward and then talking in the AZ ward the very next week. I just got done talking in the ward I am serving in right now and even though I do it all the time I still get a little nervous so I am sure I will be nervous then.
Sounds like you had a fun this weekend with the family at Michele's house, I am sure it has been a big change to have her out in Logandale. I was thinking of all the changes since I left and I was just thinking it will just be different when I return there is no question about it. I remember when I left I thought that a year and a half was not long at all, but really it can be a long time as much can happen in that time with people. I am going to call my school today, as I have been thinking about it I need to get some type of job ASAP when I get home as I cannot afford 300 dollar insurance, 500 rent or maybe a little less and then 300 car payment plus whatever else you could add on that. That is more than 1000 a month and I would only last maybe 3 or 4 months with the money I have I think, I do not know I think as the time get's closer I am kinda stressing thinking what I am going to do. Only answer I have gotten and know I need to do it to get my Project managing degree which I can do in January. I know heavenly father will take care of me but I have to figure it out in order for him to help me. Anyhow this is me venting to you on email I am sure you may not have missed that to much:)
Well mom I hope all is going well, I am glad to hear about Fred and I hope he does stay at your house. I am sure Jessica will come out and see him as she does like our family and it just seems like she would if she knew it would help him get clean. I look forward to seeing him and everyone else. Well I hope everyone is well.
Love you lot's
Sister Booth
Comments