Mushing

Hi Family!
 
  This week has been a good week. Last monday after I was done emailing and shopping we went mushing as a zone. That was a pretty sweet activity for sure, so now i can say that i have ridden on a dog sled.  I have some cool pictures from it so I will be sending them your way soon.  Saturday was also transfer day, seems crazy i have already been here for 6 weeks. And wow mom I cannot believe all those poeple are coming home, I guess that is how you will feel about me. Found out that I am staying and so is my companion we where pretty excited for sure as we really like serving together and wanted to do at least one more transfer together.
  Alot of our focus was less actives, I have to say that they can be harder to work with then the investigators.  Each of them have thier own stories and reasons as to why they are not going to church anymore.  Trying to get them to figure out why they are not coming and how we can help they overcome it can sure be a challenge at times.  I know one thing having a strong foundation and a sure testimony is so important to continue going through life.  We had one family we went to a couple times and now they have been coming after not coming for a couple years that was exciting to see for sure.  I think just a reminder and a push can help these people out, and really the less active are just as important i am learning.  For our investigators we are working with one that is an alcholic and that has been a struggle for sure, he wants to change but giving that up is a challenge.  I know we will be able to reach him and things will be able to progress. 
   I am thankful to be here and excited for the work that we are doing and going to be doing in the next up coming weeks.  Sounds like the family is going to have fun this weekend altogether.  I am really excited for conference, seems like it will be so much more meaningful being out here and getting that instruction.  So thankful we are able to partake in that.  Hope you are all doing well.
 
Love you all,
 


Sister Booth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!