Snow and more Snow

Hi Family!

Such a great week here in the mission field, I am really loving it here. So when i first got here the weather was pretty warm, I am learning warm for them is 50 and that is becoming warm to me now. It was in the 40's and 50's for the first part of the week and then towards the end it we had a drop of snow and with that the tempature dropped. On friday was the first day i had to pull out my big coat for tracking as it was 10 degrees all day long which is freezing when you are in it for an hour. I am learning to stay warm though quickly there is alot of tricks you can figure out that is for sure. 


I am quickly loving to track, in the MTC you always hear that is most missionary's least favorite things to do but i actually do not mind it at all. Sister Dalton was up for it so we tracked. My first day of the work we found Kelly, she is so amazing. She let us in and talked to us for 45 mintues. She was amazing and we came back a few days later to teach her the first lesson. She is so open minded and eager to learn, i love that she already has a strong belief and god and can feel him in her life. She said she had tried many churches out and just has not found one that she wants to follow yet. I am super excited about her! 

A few days later we tracked into Oscer who let us return and teach him the first lesson. He is also amazing and is ready to learn. He willing accepted our challenges and said he has been looking for something that makes sense. It just made me want to jump for joy to hear that these people are ready. I know the lord is directing us and we are just the tools. I love this work and how it changes so many lives.

We have Mia as well we tracked into who is also amazing, i am really praying for her that she will accept this gospel along with her family!


That is main portion of the work and i am just loving it and working hard. The other things is we go work out at sister coyles every morning at 5:45 in the morning. Yes that is very early for me I know, she has us on a work out program with body for life. Man mom you should do this it would kick your butt:) Anyhow she is killing us, i could hardly walk the next day when i worked my legs but i am sure it will pay off.


The members of the ward here are great and so supportive of the work it is awesome and I just love it here. It sounds like everything is going great back home. I am glad everyone is watching the olympics that is always fun to watch. Always keep the lords will in mind!

I love you all!
 
Sister Booth
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!