Hi Family!

So this past week has been a pretty crazy week to say the very least.  Tuesday is the day I found out I was for sure going to be flying out to Anchorage on Wednesday morning. I had allot of people to say goodbye to that day that is for sure, plus I needed to get all my bags packed. It was a really long day for sure as I had a really hard time saying goodbye to some of the people there and I am really going to miss is in Petersburg. It was an amazing area and I look forward to the day I will be able to go back and see the people there. On Wednesday morning Tasha and Joe met me at the airport and took me shopping before I left. They are amazing and I am going to miss them the most they have treated me like a family member and I know I will
always keep in touch with them.

My flight to Anchorage was at 11am and the connecting flight was not until 8pm which meant I would have a 8 hour lay over in Juneau. Well thankfully when I arrived in Juneau I was able to switch my flight and get back on the plain to Anchorage, the only bummer is that my luggage did not come with me and was going to arrive at 10pm that night. Well in Wasilla we had a bought with bed bugs, yes I know gross. I had been getting bit and did not know what it was, and when I got transferred I most likely took them with me. Because of this Sister Dance wanted to make sure that I got treated for them as soon as I arrived. Well to get treated for bed bugs you have to go in a room that has been heated up to 135 degrees which will kill them all, otherwise you can spread them pretty easily. Because they could not arrange it that night I slept in the Turn again appt that night with a sleeping bag and left my stuff in the car.

The next day we had training, which was weird to be around so many missionary's again that is for sure. I did get to see my old companion Sister Davis again which was fun. After the training I went to go and get treated for the bugs and they found that my suit cases were infested. I was pretty grossed out as you cannot see the bugs in stage 1 and 2 of life, anyhow they decided to then treat the appt I stayed in just to be safe. It was such a miserable process as all my clothes ended up smelling. So moral do not get BED BUGS and apparently they
are spreading to allot of places.

The rest of the week was great, I was able to do some work with sister Nay who is my MTC companion. It is great being able to serve with her again for a short time. Because real transfers are next week we are not sure we will stay together. So I will probably be emailing on Tuesday. But we taught a new investigator for her ward named Jerry who is Philipeano, he was a really nice guy. I just hope he understands enough to know what we are talking about. It is strange to be back in a ward again and to around so many people but I really loved being at church. I hope you are all doing well and I love you all!

Love,

Sister Booth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!