Hi Family,

This past week has been pretty busy and never changing that is for sure. Halfway through the week Sister Nay and I got a call from President Dance and found out that Sister Davis was going to be joining us for the rest of the week. We were pretty surprised as we did not expect for more changes. I was just laughing that I was serving with my MTC companion and my companion I trained months ago, I love both of them so I was not complaining. We went back and forth between areas to try and cover the appt's.

I found out Monday that for the next 6 weeks I am going to be serving in Anchorage with Sister Nay. I am excited for sure, I did not think I would serve in Anchorage so soon so it was a bit of a surprise. The Turn again ward is great and I am really starting to get to know the people in the ward and loving it. I will have to tell you all more about it later as I do not have allot of time today.

It is fun being back in a ward and being around allot of missionary's again. I am so thankful to be here on my mission and to be able to serve the lord. I hope you are all doing well and know I love you all.

Love,

Sister Booth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does it really have to end?

July and August Adventures!

Picture Time!!